WordPress is occupying amazing web powers day by day. Well, this is one of the powerful tools of Content Management system that is driven by over thousands of plugins.
We are here with the list of 10 best plugins that you should consider after you have created your WordPress site. Here we go.
Most of the time, when a user installs WordPress, Akismet comes pre-loaded so, one shouldn’t overlook various benefits of this plugin.
- This plugin would check if your web content looks like a spam content or not.
- Comment spam spoils your reputation so you need to manage it from the day one.
- Download this plugin if it doesn’t come pre-loaded.
2. All-in-One SEO Pack
Blog optimization plugin for SEO.
- This plugin is very popular and has crossed over 30 million downloads.
- Supports sitemap.
- Use this plugin to update keywords.
3. Contact Form 7
This is one of the best plugins and contact forms that is simple and easy to use.
- This form is flexible and can be scaled according to sites’ needs.
- No professional or advanced knowledge is required to use this form.
- Make changes, preview, and send it to live.
4. Disable Comments
There are cases when readers put spam comments and try to affect your reputation in public. If you don’t want such a kind of readers to put comments, you can download this plugin.
- Disable comments that you don’t want others to see.
- You can choose and specify some area where you want to disable comments.
- Get an option to disable comments by the type of post as well.
5. Google XML Sitemaps
Dominate search engine results by targeting right sets of keywords.
- This plugin help in better indexing of your blog.
- Find and allow search engine to index your posts.
6. NextGEN Gallery
One of the best plugins launched in the year 2007.
- Manages gallery.
- Perfect plugin for managing pictures.
- Displays images in vivid formats.
7. Really Simple CAPTCHA
This is one of the important plugins to verify the authenticity of the user.
- Remove spam content.
- Give a tight competition to the comments.
8. W3 Total Cache
This plugin is used for Optimized web performance.
- Improves web page speed.
- Improves web page ranking.
9. Wordfence Security
As the name suggest, this plugin provides additional security.
- Save your WordPress site from theft.
- Uses firewall protection and other monitoring tools.
10. Ninja Forms
This is a pretty cool plugin, and its name defines its coolness. You can easily create forms and submit them.
- Simple drag and drop function and you can manage your forms in one or the other way.
- Create your visual form in the most attractive way.
Above are the 10 best plugins that are worth considering. Hopefully, you would find this list of 10 best plugins useful and consider it after you are done with the creation of your WordPress website. Make sure you go through each and every detail and get the best outcome without any hassle.