Writing blogs is one of the best Digital marketing tricks that is gaining popularity day by day. If you have been writing blogs but your blogs aren’t attracting a significant users’ base, then it might not be good enough or have something missing that is not giving you the expected results.
The most important aspect that your blogs might be missing might be its user-friendly nature. If your blogs aren’t bringing web traffic, then you need to work on steps to make your blog more user-friendly.
We are here with the 10 steps to make your blogs more user-friendly. Here we go.
- Call-to-action: You can give reason to readers to contact you. Add a contact form at the end of your blog or ask readers to put their comments.
- Divide your Blog into Small Paragraphs: No one wants to read lengthy content so when you write a blog, divide it into small paragraphs and keep it engaging. Your blogs’ content and its segregation are very important to make it more user-friendly.
- Do not Stuff your Blog with Advertisements: Too many advertisements irritate readers unnecessarily. Most of the people are busy these days and want to read only the meaningful and to the context content only.
- Frame an Eye-catching Heading: Title or we call it the main heading is the main thing that attracts readers towards your blog. You can write your blog and think of an eye-catching heading that can brief your blog content to the readers.
- Install Plug-ins: You can use WordPress plug-ins and give you blogs a completely new look and feel. No doubt content is the king but its presentations also matter a lot.
- Make Sure your Blogs have Responsive Designs: By responsive web design, we mean, it should be easily accessible on any device. It should have a tendency to adapt to different shapes and sizes of mobile device.
- Promote your Blog via Social Media: Social media platform is one of the best platforms to make your blog more user-friendly. You may use Facebook, Twitter, like platforms and promote your blogs to the people in masses.
- Regularly Check your Blog for Broken Link: There are times when you add a link on your blog that no longer exist. So, make sure you check broken links on a regular basis and keep your blogs updated all the time.
- Search Option: If you have written a lengthy blog, make sure you add a search button and give readers’ option to search keywords and content of their choice.
- Work on the Color Scheme: If your blogs color selection is not good, then it may not drive the reader. Make sure you choose the color scheme wisely so that it can leave the readers’ captive.
Above are 10 simple and easy to follow steps to make your blogs more user-friendly. Hopefully, you find this information useful and consider it while working on tips to improve your blog’s quality in this growing online marketplace.