Lead generation is a specialized task in today’s online world. Generating leads online requires good understanding of target market, online consumer behavior. It is not difficult to generate leads if one gets to know the keyword intent. Many people search for a particular subject by putting in a relevant keyword. One has to understand the intent behind putting that keyword.
Many companies invest a lot to get good conversion rate. Conversion rate is the rate at which the customer gets converted from lead to customer.
Here are some 5 effective conversion rates optimization techniques:
1. Placement of Call to Action page is very crucial. It is the page wherein the customer fills up the form or takes some positive actions. It is the step in which you have won the customer by convincing up to 90% through the content on the website. So it should be visible without any hassles. Normally CTA page is always seen Above the Fold. Above the Fold is the page visibility without scrolling down the page. It is not important to just make the CTA visible Above the Fold. It should grab the eyeball of the visitor. Normally a reader’s eyeball moves from left to the right in ‘F’ form. This is a natural eye path movement. So this should be understood for effective placement of CTA. Keep experimenting new techniques which will enable you to tell your story more clearly.
2. You should use POP UP’s more effectively. For e.g. when somebody is reading about the product features you can show a pop up of product video. He will be interested in seeing the video and it will not distract him. Similarly, if you do not want to have a Pop up then you can just have a banner down on the webpage. The Popups or the banners should add some value to the reader and should not be a nuisance.
3. Putting an anchor text CTA can be very helpful instead of putting a standard banner at the bottom because it may look like an ad. As per a study, it is revealed that 47 to 93% of the leads are obtained through anchor text CTA as against 6% from banner CTA.
4. Support the launch of a new brand or product by writing about it on your blog post. This can be followed up by other blog posts. An introductory blog post can be anywhere between 150 to 300 words. By doing this, your existing subscribers will get to know about your new product. A good buzz which will be created without any high cost.
5. Social media should also be used strategically to generate leads. You should share the posts on all social media platforms. Do a proper analysis of each post to understand which post has got more number clicks or has been shared more number of times etc. You can post the links of CTA pages on social media also. Conduct contests on social media to understand more about them. Each social media platform is unique in its way. Leverage its benefits for generating more leads.