Do you want to hire new SEO clients?
In this post, we would emphasize more on taking up clients according to an SEO potential so as to implement correct SEO strategies in the best possible ways.
The main purpose of this post is to make things simpler so that you can yourself find out best clients without asking anyone. The best part of hiring SEO client is to collect information about him or her. Ask as many questions as you can in order to avoid any future differences.
You can use Typeform, spreadsheets, Google Forms, or any other way to collect information. Here we will try our research with Google sheets. Do you know why?
Here are the reasons:
• Google sheets are easy to use and share
• Easy to link with other documents
• You can save any current updates in the real-time
• Many people can use this sheet at the same time.
• You don’t have to download it every time, simply open the link, edit your work, and close the file.
Once you get hands on this sheet, you are able to ask questions easily.
Let us see some 5 simple questions that you need to ask before signing in New Client:
1. Will you client give you access to tools like Blog CMS, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Website CMS?
These tools are important and mostly used at the time of constructing a business strategy. If client I reluctant to provide access to these tools, then you must ask him or her about its importance in your SEO optimization strategies.
2. Know your client’s goal and expectations:
It is important to understand what your client expects from you and his or her business. Make sure you check your clients’ expectation and then proceed with the actual SEO processes.
3. What is your client budget:
Initially, your client may not be able you to tell you his or her budget but it will help you get a better understanding of the project and How to move with the project in order to complete it within the budget set by the client. This is a great move to device strategies that can fit client’s wallet size as well.
4. Have your website ever penalized by the Google-like search engine:
If your client has already had his or her website, you must ask if the website was penalized by the Google or not. Although, you can check this from tools like Google Analytics, but it is better to ask your client if he or she knows about it.
5. What do you understand about an SEO company:
Believe us, it’s not easy to ask these questions from clients’ but you must ask your potential clients about how much they know about an SEO work. This would help you to understand them in a better way. SEO world is complicated and not all clients are aware of this fact.
Hopefully, you find this information useful and ask these questions while signing any new client.