Search Engine Optimization is the key to success. Gone are those days when startup used to design websites and earn handsome money without putting their efforts. The Google’s search engine has become smart and now considers so many factors before ranking any website. We are here with 5 simple SEO strategies you might have forgotten nowadays. Here we go.
- The first and the most important SEO strategy is to put yourself in the shoes of the users first. Whenever and whatsoever things that you post or optimize on the website, ask you few sets of questions:
• How fast your website page loads? If your website’s page loading takes more time than your competitors’ then your customer is likely to go to your competitors’ site only.
• Have you satisfied your customer’s queries to 100%? If your customer raised some query and you left a doubt in his or her mind then you are likely to lose that customer.
• How fast can you answer your customers? Most of the customers are busy these days and want to get a quick solution. So, the faster you answer the faster you are likely to get the customer converted to your buyer.
• Have you left some call to action at the end? Always give some actionable stuff to your customers so that they can remember and come back to you next time as well.
- Building links via genuine connections. Well, this is perhaps another thing that has lost somewhere. If you haven’t posted any link to your content then Google might not give the same ranking as your competitor. Look for some genuine link connections and try to insert them into your post so that Google can consider your posts as genuine and relevant.
- The right set of words put at the right place. The Placement of the words matters. No doubt, the content is the king of the online world. Putting words in inappropriate place won’t fetch you the good ranking. Choose words and their position in such a way that the readers can easily see your words in the first instance only.
- Checklist analysis. Before uploading any content on your website, make a checklist. Recheck it twice before you upload it so that it is grammatically correct and free from any kind of errors that may irritate the readers.
- Develop a Keyword strategy. Use Google Keyword Planner tools and other tools to optimize your content’s keywords as per the needs and the demand of the users. Start with the area that you are sure with and then move your content accordingly. This is one of the best ways to take your website to a new level of success. Only simple changes can bring a lot of change. So, molding your content as per the latest technology can always pay you better than anything else.
Above are 5 simple SEO strategies you might have forgotten nowadays. Hopefully, you will find this information useful and consider these tips in future as well.