So, are you ready to express your views and promote your business in a new way!
Blogging is what you might be thinking?
But how will you take your blogs to unimaginable heights? Through WordPress, if yes, you need to think once again. Why?
We are here with 7 little-known reasons WordPress sucks for serious bloggers. Here we go.
- Less Choice of Themes. WordPress contains only limited numbers of themes that you can use to design your blog. If you were using platforms like Elegant Themes, Studio press, Woo themes, and started using WordPress over them, then you must be doing harm to your blogs unnecessarily. WordPress doesn’t give many options for themes so if you are using it, then believe us, you would end up creating a blog that resembles many blogs in the online marketplace.
- No E-mail Hosting Service Provided by WordPress. To expand your business, you would create your emails on Yahoo, Gmail, etc. like platforms. This shows people about your seriousness in the business. WordPress do not give service of email hosting, so you need to use emailing services from other domains.
- Some Additional Purchases Required. WordPress initially is a free service, but its developers are sitting there to earn business from it. You would be asked to enter this site for free and design your blog in an intuitive manner but later on, to improvise your blogs’ design, WordPress would ask you to purchase features that can present your blog in a better way.
- No Customized Plugins.A plugin is a module to improve your blogs designs in front of the online world. This software gives your blogs additional powers. When you are using WordPress to design your blogs, you cannot use customized plugins like speeding up your website. You may use third party plugins in case you lose your site for any free reasons.
- You Cannot Change the Structure of Themes. WordPress doesn’t allow customized widgets like Java so you cannot customize your website according to your needs and requirements. The online world is changing at a faster rate, so there is dire need to update and evolve your website over a period. What will you do when WordPress does not allow you to do that?
- Harsh Terms of Service. Its terms of service clearly state that any point of time, WordPress should stop or terminate your blog from its site. If you are a serious blogger, then definitely WordPress isn’t for you.
- Do not Support Affiliated Links. If you think, that you will create your website and earn from affiliated links, then WordPress would break your dreams. If you go out of the way and include links to your website, then WordPress would block your links. WordPress may give you warnings to remove the links from your web page at initial stages.
Hopefully, we can give you convincing reasons to why you should think at least once again before posting your blogs using WordPress.