Google Image Search is one of the prominent search criteria that searchers use to search for the content they are looking for. We are here with some of the best SEO Tips for Google Image Search Results. Here we go.
- When introducing image in your content, you must make sure that the quality images are used to convey your message to the readers. Your images should look appealing to the finder. According to a recent survey, it has been found that the content with images looks 65% more appealing than the content without appealing. That means, searchers prefer image content more over the text content. So, introducing quality image will enhance your product and services ranking on the search engine results page.
- You must know that large-size image overloads your web page and increases the page loading time. Does that mean, you should compromise on the quality of an image and reduce the Image size? Obviously Not!!! You can cut down unnecessary data and insert only relevant images using the appropriate format.
- Try to understand how your image will look when the search engine will crawl through it. Google sometimes resizes the images in order to fit them in the pre-decided aspect ratio of 16:9 or 4:3. Under such circumstances, there are high chances that you may lose the valuable data from your content and its quality will be compromised at the cost of reducing its size.
- Already established images look fake and do not help customers build trust upon you. It is always a better idea to customize your image as per the market needs and requirements. To look real, it is advised to use real-like images only.
- Optimize image file name as per the data contained in it. It becomes easier for the searcher and for the creator of the image to understand what the image is actually about. Make sure you optimize the file name so that it is easier to understand the content of your file.
- Do not forget to include captions. Captions are something that is added along with the image. Caption helps a searcher to understand your real motive behind the image.
- Mention full description of the image to give better clarity to the searcher. Your image description should be complete in itself so that searchers don’t find it difficult to understand it. Usually, image description is opened when a searcher clicks on the image or the link provided below the image.
- Your image and its presentation should be top-notch. Make sure you choose the best image and the presentation should be top-notch. The presentation is the key to getting success in the online marketplace. So, your presentation of your image forms the base of your marketing strategy and it should be implemented with utmost care.
Above are some of the best SEO tips for Google Image Search Results. Hopefully, you find this information useful and consider it to optimize your Google Image search results.