Numerous articles can be found on the Internet on how to get the best logo designs, how to achieve the memorable logos and how to create a logo! But today we are just going to discuss a very new perspective of Logo designing. Something that has not been discussed earlier and some facts and rules that have been approved by the top notched Logo Designing Company in India. There are some rules which if not followed can do disasters to the visual image of your company. Keep in mind to follow these rules that don’t suck and are easy to be practiced:
- Remember the Medias: Most of the companies while designing their logo forget that they will be using the graphical element for a variety of media. For instance, you have used very small text on your logo and left with no scope of scalability. Whenever now you will need to zoom out the logo it will be difficult to read what’s written in those tiny shapes. Versatility and Scalability is a must!
- Understood but also Memorized: The best Logo Designing Company in India says that while most people know that their logo should speak something and be understood but they often forget that what matters even more is to get it memorized. Thousands of logo we come across daily, but how many of them we memorize? Very few and it impacts the presence in the market
Who, Why and What? These three questions are a prerequisite to designing a logo.
- Before starting ask yourself: Who needs the logo? Why you need the logo? What purpose will it serve you? Skipping these questions may land you in embarrassing situations as it helps to relate the design with concept. No one will love a clingy, colorful logo for a classy and sophisticated brand!
- Timeless doesn’t mean changes: We have seen a trend of changing the logos every year to create an impact and be in the eyes. Though it might work for once in a while but most of the times it shows that you are unstable. Timeless essentially means not altering the quality of the logo.
- Color and Black-n-white: It’s good to have a colorful logo but it’s even better if it can be converted to black and white without any materialization. This means that your logo can be drawn with a pen and doesn’t need shadows to get simplified and classic.
- The combination of impression, seduction, simplicity and right color component finally comes at the last. They are essential but best used when integrated in association with others.
So, hiring right Logo Designing Company in India and following the rules in place can do wonders to your business. Go ahead and start with your own.