Bloggers are hunting for new ways to take their blogs on the Google’s first page. As a blogger, you will always look for ways to get the best ranking on the search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
If you are searching for some data on Google search engine and you get the best answer to your queries then at that point of time, both of you will be happy and feel contended. Google is continuously doing research to give the best answers to the queries raised by the users. Do you know, over 50% of the total clicks comes from the 1st or the 2nd page of the search results? If your website or blog isn’t appearing on the 1st or the 2nd page, then you will really have to do a lot of hard work to improve your blog ranking.
Have you ever wondered How Google decides your blog ranking? Well, in a simple language we can say that by removing least informative content from the search results. That means you need to come up with a strong, well-organized, plagiarism-free, fresh, interactive, and useful content if you really want to see your blog ranking on the first page of the Google. Things to consider ranking your blog on Google’s First page:
- Maintain quality and presentation of your content. Content is the king of this Digital marketing world. You need to create a good content for your blog and use themes and plugins to present it in a very wonderful way.
- Your blog reputation on the social media matters a lot. Social media is the future of Digital Marketing. Searchers look for your blog reputation in the social media. They go through the likes, comments, and shares that the visitors have done on your blog.
- Google checks your blog content based on following parameters:
- Targeted Customers: Google checks your blog and analyses if the blog is focused on a particular category of people or not. You should post a blog that has a tendency to target a particular area of the customer for your business.
- Content quality: Most of the bloggers post content on a regular basis and fail to maintain the quality in their obsession to post the regular content. Posting content on a regular basis is important but maintaining quality is equally important to get the ranking on the first page of the Google.
- Blog design: Blog design is an important aspect of improving your blog ranking. By design, we mean the face value of your blog. If you have posted a lengthy content and not worked on the design of the blog, then believe us, you have just wasted your time and money. For lengthy or short-blog posts, it is very important to think of a blog design or we call it the presentation of the blog in the online marketplace.
Above are simple tips to rank your blog on Google’s First page. Hopefully, you find this information useful.