SEO is one of the most important features that online marketers seem to be losing their minds to and rightfully so. SEO is not just a catchword, it is the ticket to success online, and anyone who masters this should be able to navigate the world of online business very very well.
You might not be an SEO expert which is why we bring you this post where we will be talking about a couple of SEO tips, and you can use those as checklists to get your year rolling right way. Here we go:
- The URLs are of utmost importance and should be taken care of. It will be crawled by search engine bots, and it’s important that you don’t just go along with the what is automatically taken but review the URL. Make changes in them; if need be, you will need to make some inputs of keywords among other things.
- Everything goes back to keyword research over and over again as it should because it is the heart and soul of online marketing. If you are able to dive deep into what people are searching on the internet, you would be able to come up with a plan to get straight to the bottom of things and help a customer who needs help. You will intelligently use the primary keyword, secondary keywords as well as the LSI. There needs to be a good assessment of the keywords proximity and the number of times are different keywords are being used in the post that you are making.
- Title and meta descriptions are as important as they ever can be. While the title usually takes care of but the meta description is usually ignored which is a grave mistake because search engines like Google tend to crawl it, therefore, do not ignore this, at all. Make sure that you are using the right amount of keywords in the meta description too. You can make use of primary keywords as well as LSI and secondary keywords. Crawler usually crawls the meta description to understand what the post is about. Make sure you make the most of it.
- You know how Google is evolving every day, the whole SEO game is changing too. Therefore one needs to work on one’s chance at the ranking, and that is all there is to it. For this, you will need to see that you are able to use rich snippets and schema markup. Try to create tables and such things that will help you to make it to the rich snippets on Google when anyone makes a Google search for your targeted keywords.
- The time a website needs to load is important in holding on to your visitors or changing them into lifelong loyal visitors, purchasers or whatever. You will need to talk to the designer of your website, or you will need to choose a super light theme which will also be super expensive, but it will be worth the risk.
Well, that’s our SEO checklist for 2018. Let us know if there is anything else you would like us to add.